Wednesday 16 April 2014

Force Z 2014 #2… The pointy end.


So since the new Astra Militarous Codex came out I've had to readjust my Force Z list a little and have settled on a some was similar list to the one I proposed last time (you can find it here). So basically what I'm taking is:

HQ
Lord commissar   
    Carapace
    Emperor Benediction

TROOPS   
Veteran Squad   
    Grenadiers
    2 x plasma
    Chimera
Veteran Squad   
    Grenadiers
    2 x melta
    Chimera

FAST ATTACK   
Scout sentinel   
    Autocannon

HEAVY SUPPORT
Leman Russ Battletank   
Leman Russ Executioner


Hopeful the 4+ resilience is enough to keep my men alive until they do their damage. I'm interested in seeing how reliable the Plasma-cutioner is now that it gets hot. Less than 3 weeks till i find out how reliable the new Codex is in battle, and no time to test it between now and then! Let me know what you think about my list, better yet if you can try it out for me that would be better!!!


Force Z 2014 #1

No comments:

Post a Comment