Monday 21 April 2014

Force Z 2014 #2… I'm utterly confused!!!




Well after receiving some input into my Force Z list (you can find the list here) I have had a rethink on my list and thought I’d change things up a little. I’ve decided to throw in a filthy mutant in the form of a Primaris Psyker into my list for some interesting alternatives. Unfortunately this means my Veterans are no longer 4+ saves but have gained snare mines & camo gear. I’ve also lost my scout sentinel and gained a heavy flamer on my melta squad. I’ll keenly miss the outflank shenanigans of my scout sentinel but will have the ability to twin link my plasma squad or plasma tank.

So here’s what I’ve come up with. Please let me know if it’s an improvement on the last list. I can spend points more efficiently let me know as I’m pretty slack when it comes to “math-hammer”.


HQ
Lord Commissar
Primaris Psyker

Troops
Veteran Squad
+ Veteran Sergeant
+ 2× plasma gun
+ Forward Sentries
• Chimera
Veteran Squad
+ Veteran Sergeant
+ 2× meltagun
+ heavy flamer
+ Forward Sentries
• Chimera

Heavy Support
Leman Russ Battle Tank
Leman Russ Executioner


Force Z #1 in full swing!

Help me out Psyker users. I've never use one with my guard list and any advice would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment