Saturday 22 February 2014

Darling Downs Gamers' Club February 40K Meet

@

Every 1st Saturday of the month The Darling Downs Gamers' Club hold a club 40K tournament down at Battle Station Toowoomba. Usually a 1500pt 3 round tournament using some form of comp. At the moment we are using the new Melbourne Comp system that is floating around the scene. Always a great day playing in a relaxed atmosphere at a friendly local gaming store. If you're in the area come on down or better yet hit up the Facebook page or d.d.gamers@hotmail.com for more information.

Unfortunately I'm rather slack and I've misplaced my notes from that day. If you recognize yours or anyone's armies let me know and I can update this post to give credit where credit is due. But one thing I did remember was I lost every single game that day... not one of my finer efforts to say the least.


Everyone gathering for the day's games.

The day's winning Dark Eldar ready themselves to do battle against my Guard.
Needless to say I didn't prevail, but I did take out his beast pack!

Blood Angles prepare for a Necron onslaught.

The stench of this Nurgle Defiler could be smelt clear across the room.
An exquisitely painted army nun the less.

Ranks of Blood Angels prime themselves for the a massacre of my Guard

Surrounded by Blood Angels my men had little chance.

The Red Thirst takes hold as the Blood Angels lay into my Guard lines.

This magnificently painted Blood Angel dud hangs back
while his men finish off my inadequate Guard.

Ranks of my Guard ready themselves for an Ork invasion.

An Ork Deff Dread tower over 3 Killa Kanz.

This Ork Battlewagon revs it's engines prior to battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment