Wednesday 15 January 2014

Thief! Thief! We hates it! Hates it! FOREVER!




I’d like to take a moment to complain (and a little self-gratifying bemoaning as well) about the lowlifes that broke into our house on Monday night and robbed us. They pilfered over $3,500 worth of portable electronics. This in itself is a violation of our sanctuary but the filthy lowlifes (I have a feeling there were two of them) stole Christmas presents… we had a mass of presents for nieces and nephews we hadn’t seen yet and they stole them. Well they only stole the girl’s presents but really why? You didn’t even know what you were getting, they were wrapped!

This in itself is a violation of our sanctuary but the filthy lowlifes rummaged through our underwear draw… I don’t know if want to where them again. I’ll have to wash them at least…

I’d like to ask why in this day and age do people steal, but I know the answer to that one… They were probably crack heads! And not the good sort, plastic crack heads!.

So why bother posting this you might ask. Well it’s an appeal to everyone out there to make sure your house is secure. This sound obvious and it is. But I thought my place was safe but they found a window, popped a screen and got in. The only chick in my armour and they exploited it. So check your home, check each window and put yourself into the mindset of a thief.

I was lucky I only lost stuff. My wife and 14mth old son was home along at the time sleeping… I shudder to think what would have happened if they discovered the thievery going on. I will never see my stuff again, but I still get to huge my wife and child every weekend when I get home from working away.

No comments:

Post a Comment