Saturday 21 December 2013

2014 Independent Characters’ Hobby Progress Challenge



http://theindependentcharacters.com/blog/

For the last three years the Independent Characters have been fighting a war against grey plastic. I joined them in second year of their struggle with my Imperial Guard army. (You can find my thread here) And whilst I completed their challenge with 1850pts of 3 colour models my Imperial Guard is a long way from completion. I feel this will be an ongoing struggle for many months (probably years) to come.



Again in 2014 I will be attempting the Independent Characters’ Hobby Progress Challenge. Although the structure of this year challenge has changed a little I’m aiming to at least hitting their midyear goal of a fully painted 1000pt Zone Mortalis list. To aid me in this endeavour I’ve called upon my home brew Space Marine army “The Burnt” or otherwise known as “my bright orange marines”. I won’t go into too much detail of what I’ve got and why as I’ll be covering that in future posts (I need to save up some content) but needless to say they will make a statement when finished! (Alternatively you can follow my progress here)

If you’re starting an army, or even adding to an army you already have, I’d say hit up the IC forums and read up on this challenge. (Yourcan find the details here) It really helps to keep you on track and you’ll get tons of support from fellow hobbyists. And there is always a chance that you might win a prize… for doing what you’re where going to do anyway!!! The added bonus is that the forum moderator in charge of this year’s challenge is a swell guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment